The Dayton RFID Convergence Center is dedicated to providing a high level of attention and service to its client companies. Internal Member Membership in the Dayton RFID Convergence Center is month-to-month.
Resident companies will receive business and/or lab space within the facility as well as access to all the services the Dayton RFID Convergence Center provides.
Affiliate companies will have access to services only and will not reside within the incubator facility. However, affiliates do have access to conference rooms and shared facilities.
DRCC Affiliate Member Program
The DRCC Affiliate Member Program is designed for early stage companies who would like to utilize the DRCC Services and Programs but who are unable to relocate to the Dayton region and the DRCC. This program is beneficial to those who live too far away from the DRCC to commute, those who have leased office space somewhere else or those who are not quite ready to rent office space.
Application & Selection Process:
Affiliate Members must go through the same application and 3-step selection processes as our resident Members. The DRCC approval process will be the same except that an Affiliate Member may be in an earlier development stage.
Affiliate Membership Information:
- Membership Fee – $250 per month
- Payment Schedule & Method – In advance via check or money order payable to Dayton RFID Convergence Center
- Commitment – Minimum 6 months
- DRCC Virtual Office – business mailing address, affiliate office cube space during visits to the DRCC, conference room access, member marketing services
- Business Coaching – up to 6-8 hours per month/ 3-4 meetings per month, in person or via phone- these sessions will include business advice and will usually focus on a particular issue with each party responsible for bringing their prepared deliverables to the meetings, the company status will also be reviewed
- Service Providers/Advisory Board – access to our network of experienced business and professional advisors for assistance with sales and marketing, business planning, operations, technology commercialization and finance
- Conference Room Usage – up to 12 hours per quarter as available
- Meetings with The Entrepreneur’s Center and IDCAST – up to 8 hours per quarter
- Member Marketing – company name, web link and description featured on DRCC website, DRCC literature, invitation to all DRCC events
- DRCC Mailbox – as needed for delivered mail