You have questions, we have answers.
- Can I apply if I don’t have a business plan?
- What if my management team is not complete?
- How long does it take you to make a decision on my application?
- After I’m accepted, how soon could I move in?
- How much is the rent?
- What is the smallest or largest amount of space I can rent?
- What costs are NOT included in the rent?
- Do you have your own seed fund for incubator companies?
While it is preferable to provide a formal business plan as part of your application, you may submit a written document (e.g. executive
summary) that includes a description of the product or service, intellectual property, target markets and customers, sales plan, revenue
model, financial projections, financial resources and needs, and the professional background and expertise of the management team. This
information is necessary to adequately evaluate your company.
We expect that you would have a few key members of the team at this stage, and be able to articulate the additional management positions that need to be filled as well as a strategy on how you would build out the team.
From the time that we receive your application, we anticipate that it will take about 2-4 weeks to complete the review process and to make a decision.
Once we’ve identified together the specific available office spaces for your company at the DRCC, the space is ready for move-in within 5
We charge market rates on a monthly basis for the rent, and it includes our program of business assistance and services at no additional charge. The rent is quoted by office.
DRCC businesses contract for and pay separately for the following:
- Telephone installation and monthly usage
- Liability and personal property insurance
- Copier usage
- College student interns at cost (when available)
- Space planning and move-in support
- Internet access and IT Infrastructure support
- Janitorial Services of the suites
The smallest office space in our facility is approximately 100 SF and a company can rent up to approximately 1000 SF.
We maintain relationships with angel investors, investor groups and seed stage venture capital firms in the region, and are currently
developing a network of investors for the DRCC. In addition, we have a program specifically designed to prepare DRCC member companies to
raise investment capital. We are actively looking at ways to provide a seed fund for incubator companies.
If you have additional questions, please contact Mindy Clark by email or call 937-558-2980.