Lead us into the future of RFID technology.
The Dayton RFID Convergence Center seeks to maintain a balanced and diversified portfolio across the RFID, Sensor and Data Management sectors with companies at various stages of development. We select emerging companies promising to be significant, long-term market leaders. Our model selects and nurtures companies with the following criteria:
- A credible business and technology team
- Area of significant market need
- A qualified and profitable market opportunity
- Compelling technology
- IP assets pending or secured
- Demonstrate financial solvency
The Dayton RFID Convergence Center has a three-step selection process:
- Potential company fills in application form and submits along with Business Plan, Executive Summary, Power Point Presentation, or any other document that will help to describe your business and your needs.
- Management team screens application.
- If application passes screen, the potential company is invited to an in person interview with the Management of DRCC, TEC and IDCAST and several relevant business & technology experts.
The Dayton RFID Convergence Center is committed to making this process run in a timely manner. Decisions on acceptance of applicants will be made within a 1 month period from the time of the in-person interview.